WELCOME, I'm Kate Loree, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing out of Encino, CA. Thank you for visiting my website.
I have an eclectic therapy approach that emphasizes insight, emotional healing, and empowerment to help individuals and couples reach their highest potential and have more gratifying lives. Through an alliance of trust and collaboration, we will work together to untangle confusing thoughts, feelings, and behavioral patterns to rediscover your capacity to make meaningful choices that are right for you or your relationship. I am connected to modern practices and therapies; and well informed of latest trends in the mental health field. Together, we will set clear expectations and goals for your therapeutic process.
My practice focuses on individuals and couples who are dealing with any of the following stressors:
- For both dating singles and married couples
- Specializing in Alternative Sexuality Issues for:
- Those who are curious about realms outside of monogamy
- Swing, Lifestyle, Kink and Polyamorists of all lifestyles
- Affirmative for:
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Queer, and questioning
- Sex Workers and those who love them
Psychiatric diagnoses, such as:
- Depression & anxiety
- Post Tramatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual, physical, emotional
- Burn survivors
- Specializing in the entertainment industry for:
- Co-worker relationship stressors
- Job loss
With an open-minded stance regarding client wellness, I consider the client's work life, sexual identity, cultural and spiritual beliefs, and family traditions. Growth occurs in an atmosphere of respect, compassion and a belief in the human capacity for healing, change and reparation.